Monday 2 June 2014

Breakfast Day

We always has been remind that having proper breakfast is very important in our daily life. People used to tell that: We can't skip breakfast! But do you really know why? Breakfast is important because it give us energy to start up the day and also gets the metabolism running. Especially for the girls who are not so satisfy with their body weight and lazy to do exercise, breakfast is definitely your good friend! Some of the statistics have shown that people who eat breakfast are less likely overeat throughout the day. What a great tips to lose weight! Omggg

For the past few weeks, I was searching some good deals from a website that's called Groupon. Pretty sure that most of you have heard of it. I was looking for a restaurant that I never go before and of course my intention to try out something new! Scrolling down my mouse...while sitting in front of the computer screen...and finally! Here's the deal!



Big Breakfast Set
It's has been a while since my last proper breakfast, so why not I try? :) It was a cafe shop called Kaffe Cafe and it's located at TTDI. The main reason that this deal catch my eyes is...it's 55% off! The meal for 2 people is just RM 32 instead of RM 66. Of course, the more you buy the cheaper price it is. Therefore, we decided to get 4 meals for RM 59 instead of RM 132.

Its so difficult to wait the other siblings free on Sunday even we live in the same house...
After a few weeks time...here we go..

The environment here is so comfortable, new place to chill. 

We reach the cafe approximately 11.00am.... hahaha! I know I know....it's kinda late for a breakfast...


After settle down everything, we did wait for half an hour, and finally this is the thing we have been waiting for so long... hmm..the outlook is okay but the sausage is not what I expected. It should be served in three little one but now, it is not. Not that tasty as I expected. The crumble eggs is oily. Basically the whole portion is oily...
Photo of the Big Breakfast Set

Besides the breakfast, the drinks we are ordered Cappuccino, Hazelnut Latte and Americano. The drinks is still acceptable for me. 


Besides, this is the Carbonara Spaghetti that we extra order for it. Surprisingly it taste yummy! 

Carbonara Spaghetti

The overall comment is, if you are looking for a place to have a cup of coffee or chill with your buddy, here is a good choice. If you're hungry? Eat spaghetti!














No comments:

Post a Comment