Wednesday 30 July 2014

Stars


Twinkle twinkle little stars. Even though I'm tiny but I play a quite important role at night. Star act as a lighthouse in the night sky. No matter how dark the sky is, there will be light. It refers to my thought, no matter how hard of the difficulties I face in life, I knew that there will be a way for me to solve these problems. There will be someone who lead to the correct way when I am lost in the dark. The light source from the stars is just like a hope for me. Hope of a bright future, hope of success. 

There are five main personality to describe me which are, sensitive, imaginative, easygoing, indecisive and possessive. These personalities complete me as one. It just like a star which is made up of five corners in the drawing. Without anyone of the corner, the star would not be complete; without anyone of the personality, I would not be complete. A flawless person does not have chance to improve while a person with flaw does. These good a bad personalities make me shine along the way to my perfection. 

Stars always whispering in the quiet night. It brings delight to the darkness of the sky. I like to bring laughter to the people surround me sometimes. When there is a clear sky, there will be shinning stars in the sky. When my sky is clear, there will be my friends and my laughter. I wouldn't hide for my feelings when I am in good mood. However, I would disappear in the air when my sky is cloudy. I will quiet and hide myself behind the people. Even though others could not see me in the sky, does not mean I am really disappear in the air. I just want to hide for some times, to prepare for the greatest performance among the people surround me. I will shine bright like a star.



No comments:

Post a Comment